Tuesday, November 30, 2010

T.I Feat. Christina Aguilera - Castelle Walls

 
T.I will finally release his seventh studio album "No Mercy" next week on December 7th!! It's been promo single after promo single but I think we all know he has other issues going on. He is currently serving his 11-month sentence for violating the terms of his probation. This will not stop the release of the album though, and the release of new single "Castle Walls" featuring pop singer Christina Aguilera. The track was produced by Alex da Kid who is responsible for hits such as "Airplanes" (B.o.B) and "Love the Way You Lie" (Eminem). It's a great honest record backed up perfectly by Aguilera, and will most definitely become another hit for T.I . Yess, check this out....

  T.I. feat. Christina Aguilera - Castle Walls by poshlopezman


No comments:

Post a Comment