Saturday, November 27, 2010

james blunt - Stay the night


it's been long long time rest after last time we heard love love love by james blunt in 2008. now, your wait is over now. because james blunt had released her brand new single "stayed the night" from upcoming album titled "some kind of trouble". this single released October 25, 2010. it written by james blunt, ryan tedder, bob marley, and steve robson. 
"Stay the Night" was first written after Blunt stated he was "tired of writing self-pitying songs". In an interview for STV, Blunt claimed: "After the last tour I tried writing at the piano, but I was repeating myself, writing sad songs about poor old me. I needed to get away from music for a while. My new songs, most prominently 'Stay the Night', are more optimistic. One thing I did learn is that your artistic credibility goes out the window when you have a big record. 'You're Beautiful' meant something to me, but to most people, it's a song they sing when they're drunk."
The lyrics in "Stay the Night" feature a reference to Bob Marley's classic "Is This Love" in the lines: Just like the song on our radio set / We’ll share the shelter of my single bed. Marley is credited as a co-writer.

  James Blunt - Stay the Night (Official Upload) by James Blunt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment